This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

... could we just remove them? Why is it that, sometimes, family act more like a cancer, it spreads and consume you?

Blood ties...

… could we just remove them? Why is it that, sometimes, family act more like a cancer, it spreads and consume you?

The one close to you... you may hope to have some influence on their lives... but the others, ah! For ever be forsaken you, nasty bastard, who force me to starve while I was studying and had to work and study and starve!

For ever be forsaken although I cannot wish you ill things... for some things should never be in one's thoughts! But if you walk close to the walls, afraid of being arrested or killed... I wish your cowardice to end soon, one way more than another.

It wont's solve my problems, you ate us all alive and I have to hold back myself in order not to jump at your throat, like a raging dog, when I see you... that won't changed the fact you ruined the lives of people around you and that that makes you a useless being... I hope natural selection gets you soon.

I am tired of people weeping for help - I want a life too... so, sorry, no. No help will come. Next time you'll see my hand stretch towards you, it will be to push you underwater not to take you out! Nature calls for cruelty and I need to rid of parasites in order to live on, with no remorse!

No comments: