This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

I will not approve of any post unless I know you and your post is related to what I am talking about.
I am sick and tired of people leaving messages with codes in it that helps spambot find my post and leave spam.

THIS BLOGGER IS MODERATED! I DO NOT READ NOR OPEN COMMENTS LEFT BY ANONIMOUS USERS...

So that you know... it costs me nothing to delete and never approve.

-----------------------------------

Non accetto commenti anonimi ai miei post! Se il vostro commento è generale e non direttamente correlato al post sappiate che ho imparato che il vostro commento serve per lasciare una tracciabilità a spambot... ho imparato bene dopo il post della Mayò!

SAPPIATE CHE QUESTO BLOG è MODERATO! NON APRO E NON LEGGO I COMMENTI ANONIMI, LI CANCELLO DIRETTAMENTE!

giusto perché lo sappiate... non ci metto un benemerito piffero a polverizzarvi senza leggervi!

No comments: