This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Developing bad/good habits?

I recently realized that I work better listening to a movie rather than to music.
Probably there's no music that truly thrills me these days... so when I was in Sicily I discovered I could go on for hours if the TV was on!
I wonder if this is what's left of a bad habit I had in high school... where I would do make homework with the TV on and the surrounding noise would help me concentrate. In the end... I really don't like TV right now so I started watching movies and dramas on Youtube. Being fond of BBC dramas I have watched like 3 different versions of Jane Eyre and Emma these days... managing to draw 22 pages for the Pirate Balthasar, two
presentations and a chapter cover! I am done with Bronte and Austen so now I am watching things my friend Elianthos recommends! You can see here, I was watching St.Ives while drawing Josh!

E le cattive/buone abitudini

Mi sono resa conto, di recente, che lavoro meglio se al posto di un sottofondo musicale mi ritrovo un film. Non so se è perché non c'è nessun tipo di musica che mi ispiri al momento ma, mentre ero in Sicilia, mi sono accorta di riuscire ad andare aventi per delle ore con la Tv accesa come sottofondo.
Chissà se questo è ciò che rimane della mia cattiva abitudine di fare i compiti davanti alla TV accesa...
A ogni modo non trovo che la T
V sia molto piacevole di questi tempi e quindi mi sono data i drammoni della BBC sul tubo. Dopo aver guardato tipo 3 versioni diverse di Em
ma e di Jane Eyre ho calcolato di aver terminato 22 pagine del Pirata Baldassarre, una copertina di capitolo e anche un paio di schede di personaggi.
Ma ora che ho finito la Austen e la Bronte mi sono fatta suggerire delle cosine da Elianthos, che è un'esperta nel settore... infatti qui potete vedere St.Ives in sottofondo, mentre disegno Josh!

No comments: