This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

More Chirstmas Presents - altri regali di Natale.

Yes, I know, it's almost Easter... but I got back home from a long trip now and found these wonderful two surprises waiting for me.

Sì, lo so, è Carnevale, anzi... è quasi Pasqua. Rientrando solo ora dal mio lungo viaggio ho trovato queste due bellissime sorprese ad attendermi a casa!



The first present comes from Cinzia, my friend from Sardinia... she is also known as Maya and owns the pet society's pet Gilda... wife to my pet Wilson Kane.
Anyways... these are stickers and I can't wait to put them on my door. Only... I might be moving soon so, should I wait and hang them directly to my new door? Maybe I should!

Questo bellissimo set di adesivi piratosi me lo ha mandato Cinzia, la padrona di Gilda (moglie del mio Kane su Pet Society). Dalla Sardegna con furore! In realtà non vedrei l'ora di piazzarlo sulla porta della mia stanza ma... stavo pensando... visto che probabilmente traslocherò a breve... non sarà il caso di aspettare per appenderli sulla porta della mia nuova stanza?



The second present comes from Japan! Valentina, aka Enju, got me this.... I don't know how to describe it... It should be an origami book but when I look at the instructions I think these are like paper gashapon!


Il secondo dono viene dal Giappone! Valentina, aka Enju, mi ha spedito questo bellissimo libro che dovrei definire... di origami... se non fosse che le istruzioni sembrano quelle di gashapon di carta! Dai che sono gashapy di carta! *_*


You need to cut out the figures from the pages, fold them, probably glue or tape them and in the end you'll have a paper doll of either Atom, Kimba, Pinoko, Hi no tori or Hyoutantsugi.
Pinoko has a double expression too!


Bisogna ritagliare le figure dalle pagine, piegarle, forse incollarle - non ho visto bene, per ottere bambole di carta di Astroboy, Kimba, Pinoko, Hi no tori e Hyoutantsugi.
Pinoko ha anche una doppia espressione (atchoburikke).














I will probably make color copies and mount those... leaving the original book untouched! But I so want to try it! *__*


Probabilmente farò delle copie a colori delle pagine e monterò quelle (immagino che i nipoti ne vorranno anche loro)... per lasciare il libro intonso! Ma voglio proprio cimentarmici in queste costruzioni cartacee!





And these are the instructions... yes, they are in Japanes... beware, I already mounted a Thousand Sunny with worse instructions than these ones... I can do this! I hope...

Sì. sì le istruzioni sono in giapponese, ma dopo essere riuscita a montare la Thousand Sunny con le sue istruzioni degne della Nasa.... ce la posso fare a farcela anche con questi... forse... spero!


I'm a lucky girl! Wonderful people decide to pick me as a friend... I am so rich!

Sono una ragazza fortunata! Tutte queste persone fantastiche scelgono me per amica... sono ricchissima!

No comments: