This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Night and Day - part 2 (Food)

A very special meal for me on my B-day!
Farfalle, green peas, mushrooms and white cream...








Il pranzo speciale del mio compleanno.
Farfalle piselli, funghi e panna...






Frittata zucchini and marzullina cheese... the egg was stinky though.

Frittata zucchine, formaggio marzullina e... l'uovo puzzava un colera (scometto che non erano galline allevate a terra)



Persimmons... the first of the year.
I primi kaki dell'anno!












love the colors!









At night... Pizza with my parents!









E la sera, una bella pizzata con i miei!
Pizza stracchino, musrooms and truffle oil.

Pizza stracchino, funghi misti di bosco e olio di tartufo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tutto :Q_______

lo so che è un commento inutile il mio, ma mi è tornata la fame *-*

L81